• Are you finding it hard to maintain a healthy balance between your career and your relationship?
• Are you finding focusing on your career is so intense, you have little energy left for yourself, let alone anyone else?
• Is your partner craving your attention and do you resent them for this, or perhaps feel guilty you can’t give them more?
• Do you find it hard, if not impossible, to trust others and let go?
• Are you a “control freak” and is this causing problems in your relationships?
• Do you find it hard, if not impossible, to stay faithful in your relationship?
• Are you scared of being hurt, so much so you won’t let anyone too close to you?
• Do you believe you deserve love and have the capacity to love and be loved?
What if I was to tell you that it’s not necessary to sacrifice parts of yourself for the business you’re in. Can you imagine that, just as a possibility right now?
You can be a successful in your career AND have a healthy loving relationship. You can make both work in a way that fulfils both you and your partner.
Imagine having the confidence and the courage to open up, understanding it is your birthright to love and to be loved – even if that wasn’t your experience as you grew up – and that getting hurt is part of life’s experiences and if you are hurt you have the resources within you to help you through the pain.
Imagine having the willingness and the courage to let go and embrace intimacy – physically and psychologically – so you can experience all the joy and love this can bring you.
Imagine feeling so much love for yourself and for others, that in sharing this love and being open to receive the love of others you begin to see other things in your life fall into place.
If you’re struggling in your relationship, or struggling to find a healthy loving relationship, I can help you.
If you would like to experience the benefits of coaching please fill in the form on the right hand side of this page and I’ll be in touch with you very soon.